On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:57:30 GMT, lawrence.andrews
<github.com+87324768+lawrence-and...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> 1) This testcase was throwing error saying Error: Not a test or directory
> containing tests: java/awt/print/PrinterJob/XparColor.java
> 2) Added @test tag so that this testcase can be run
> 3) Since Applet is deprecated and its not supported any more in the future
> release remove applet and make the testcase to run as main
> 4) Since this is a manual testcase instruction frame or dailog was not
> visible just print dialog was visible so fixed it.
> 5) When the testcase was run via main method two print dialog was shown one
> was from main method and one more was from constructor. Fixed to show just
> one print dialog.
> 6) Since JDK 17 introduce metal rendering touching the java2d code thought
> this testcase will be useful to checking the rendering.
>
> @shurymury

I guess for applet/manual=yesno cases, it was decided not to tackle individual
tests but to use some standard machinery for all such tests..Not sure if such
idea has been dropped
May @prrace can throw some idea.

Otherwise it looks good...BTW, it does not timeout and hangs infinitely if left
alone..it should timeout after sometime..did you check that case...
You can modify the copyright year too..