Dear visiters of the Axapta Knowledge Village,

Herewith I want to keep you posted about improvement actions.

LINKS:
=====
++ Added a new folder "Training Sites".
The folder presents links to Partners providing Axapta training.

++ Added a new folder "National/International Standards".
The folder contains a folder "ZIP Codes" with links to sites
providing zip-codes from several countries.

A bookmark is available to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act Forum.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act became law on July 30th 2002.
- Most public companies must meet the financial reporting and
certification mandates for any end of year financial statements
filed after June 15th 2004
- The equivalent date for foreign and smaller companies is April
15th 2005

++ Check-out the link "Partner Information Portals" if you are in
need of an Axapta Implementation Partner. You can find them listed
per company or per country.

Notes: Partners, please let me know where you are located. Let me
know whether you provide Axapta training. I will add a link to the
respective folder. You can also add the link yourself.

CALENDAR:
========
++ Added several MBS events that take place this or next week.

Notes: Visiters, let me know when you have organized special Axapta
events.

Share the Axapta Knowledge,
the Axapta Knowledge Village

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM