Hi:

I think you should think this instruction's origin is from where,
e.g, if this instruction is order specfic, then you should add a
field in the SalesOrder or salesline table and and also in
Prodtable, when user post the order to production, also post this
data to the prodtable, so when you print the picking list, you can
extract the data from prodtable.

This is just a simple example. You have to investigate more on the
requirement.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "userm1837"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM