Does anyone know where to find documentation on the following
procedure:
We have one Axapta 3.0 server that development work is done on and
houses several different versions of the axapta application and the
sql db associated with it that the programmers are working on. Then
after testing it is moved to the Production environment (Windows
2003, Sql 2000 - with two AOS servers and and two other servers
clustered).  I have to copy and move the new Axapta app and the new
(save as)sql db to the production environment.
I need to get the new Axapta app loaded on the AOS servers and the
new SQL db loaded, synchronize in Axapta, create a new configuration
file. That configuration file is saved to a folder that holds the
*.axc files that users double click on to access the version they
need. On the production side there are only two configuration files,
one for production and the previous Production version.
Sounds good in theory but in practice it is much harder. Does anyone
have any documentation that they have customized for their particular
environment that would be of benefit to me?
I have looked at technet.navision.com, etc., etc., etc. There is none
that is of any use to me.
Thanks,
Patrick