Dear All

Can anyone fill this role for a Solution Architect shown below, if keen let me know so that I can point to the right person.  Also, if there is anyone who wants an Axapta boot camper in finance and supply chain, let me know as I am still in the woods hunting for the great white bear!  Best regards, Simon Khong.

Title

Support Solution Architect

Summary

The Support Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for professionally managing and driving Support solutions/proposals. The Support SA is responsible for the design, development and technical quality of enterprise solutions that involve one or several technologies and subsystems, and have a significant business impact on the customer. The SA works at the departmental level to provide tactical technical solutions and support for high-level corporate strategies and may lead the overall design and development of the architecture for moderate to large projects. The SA also directs regional technical activities and applies expert subject matter knowledge to craft unique regional technical solutions. Additionally, the SA performs technical or solution leadership functions within a team and mentors multiple subordinates.

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Khong;Simon
FN:Simon Khong
TITLE:Management Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+61 3 98019946
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+61 3 98019946
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+61 417283839
ADR;WORK:;;1 Cheshire Court;Wantirna;Victoria;3152;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1 Cheshire Court=0D=0AWantirna, Victoria 3152=0D=0AAustralia
ADR;HOME:;;1 Cheshire Court;Wantirna;Victoria;3152;Australia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1 Cheshire Court=0D=0AWantirna, Victoria 3152=0D=0AAustralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20040314T214222Z
END:VCARD