Hallo,

I have a potentiall customer who want to have in Axapta 2 sister companies.
They are
different companies from the law point of view but in many aspects work as
one company.
Especially there is the problem with planning. Both companies can produce
goods but
one of them produces mostly semi-finished products for the second. They want
to have
functionallity which supports this, f.e. when salesman from factory 1 checks
the
possibility of promising order the master planning should look into both
factories capacity.
As far as I know there are two ways to support sister companies in Axapta 3:
- inter company trading - but it only supports sales and purchase documents
exchange
without taking into account production and without any planning
functionalities
- sharing some tables - I have thougt about it but to have planning
functionality
I have to share InventTrans and I'm afraid if all will work ok.

My questions are:
- has anyone from You experiences with sister companies in the same Axapta
- has anyone from You experiences with sharing tables, maybe anyone has
installation
with shared InventTrans ?

Best regards

Arek Zimniak