From: oojjh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta Partners in Wisconsin

I am looking for any known Axapta Partners in Wisconsin.  Microsoft
is unwilling to divulge this information and instead of having them
force feed me information, I would like to do the research myself.

If anyone has any information of where I could find a list of these
partners or if anyone just knows one, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Hirschberg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and return the original message to us at the below address via the U.S. Postal Service, and delete it from your computer. Badger Mining Corporation P.O. Box 328 Berlin, WI 54923 920-361-2388