Hello,
           I am having a great deal of trouble setting up the
warehouse locations correctly so that they appear on the Production
Order, Picking List.

Basically I need it so that if I create a Production Order for a BOM
item, the correct Warehouse's and Warehouse locations appear on the
Picking list for each item in the BOM.

The only way that I have been able to do this is if I specify
a "Default issue location" in the Item form under Setup, Warehouse
items, unfortunately this must be left blank.

If I go into the Production Order (Works Order) form and click on
BOM and then click on Stock – Transactions, I see that the correct
Warehouse and location are specified. However if I then go from
Production Orders form to Journals and then Picking list, Lines, the
warehouse is specified correctly but the location is left black.
Also in the BOM for from the Production Orders form.

How can I correct this?

Thanks in advance.
Steve

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM