First of all, why don't you just create this report the Drag&Drop MorphX way?  That
would be sooooo much easier.  Ok, you probably have some reason I guess.

If you really want to go all the way with X++ here's some tips :

qr = New QueryRun(q);

qr.setRecord(_table1);
qr.setRecord(_table2);
qr.setRecord(_table3);

// Here you'll need to create the section to print the info.
// Start with this...
ReportSection mySection = element.design().addProgrammableSection(1);
// The from here you can use mySection object to build the section by
// adding controls, preferably text.

while(qr.next()){

        textControl1.text(_table1.Id);
        textControl2.text(_table1.name);
        // and so on

        element.execute(1); //print the section...

}

By the way I don't know what element.Get do.  I don't use element.send since it's
easier with programmable section.

Steeve...