Check out the Sven Christensen case study on the Microsoft site. There is also a video of the UK implementation.

If you have problems finding the info email me directly and I’ll pass on what I have.

Regards

Matt

From: Greg Wellman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 August 2004 17:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta & Furniture/Configure To Order

I'm currently involved as an with a 'configure-to-order' furniture
manufacturer that is evaluating Axapta for their ERP solution.
Oracle recently entered the picture, and is putting on a full-court
press.

I'm looking for some 'amunition' to help battle Oracle:
1) Axapta implementations with furniture manufacturers
2) Axapta implementations where configure-to-order (with multiple
dimensions/attributes) are utilized
3) Axapta hosted solution implementations

Many thanks,

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here