Hi All

I'm new to this group and was wondering if anybody can help me - I'm
urgently looking for any information on Axapta implementations
within the government vertical (specifically municipalities) and was
wondering if anyone has any knowledge of any such implementations
and if they could point me in the right direction.

The info that I require is pretty high-level, so basically any
details or guidance whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Celia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM