hey madam,

I am just 6 hours to Axapta. To delete the line(s), Select ( click on that row ) and click on "X " button on the meu.
Pls let me know this heps...
cheers,
subbu

serioga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Axapta.  I am going through my first company setup and I
am having a problem with deleting some records/detail lines that I
entered by mistake.  For example, I entered a zip code in Basic >
Setup > Addresses > Postal/Zip Codes.  Now I am trying to delete
this line.  I go to Edit > Delete Detail line, but nothing happens.
I try CTRL+L and nothing happens either.  What am I missing?

Thank you for any advice.

Serioga

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?