Matt,
        Go to General ledger\Setup\Journals\posting journals and creat a posting journal for all number sequences.
Click Journal names then creat posting journal.

I hope this solve it.

Ehab

mattbirtwistle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone experienced the following problems with Service Pack 3
when using the demo data:

Select an open purchase order within the purchase order form and
from the postings button chose delivery note. The following error
message appears

"The voucher series ACCO_55 is not attached to a posting journal"

I've looked at the number sequences within the paramaters and
delivery note is definately associated with ACCO_55.

I'm puzzled so any help gratefully received

Thanks
Matt

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?