In Customers we can enter Alternate Addresses of the type: INVOICE,
ALTERNATE DELIVERY, SWIFT and DELIVERY.

- If the type is Invoice and if we use it as an alternate addresses
then where all is this address used. Is it used just in Sales Order
or just in the Invoice or just in the Packing Slip or just in the
BOL or all.

- What's does SWIFT mean. How does it help

- How does DELIVERY and ALTERNATE DELIVERY impact?

- Once the change is made on the Order, further in the process, in
which all documents: ie. the Sales/ Purchase Order documents, or the
Packing Slip document, or the Invoice documents or the Bill of
Lading document will this changed alternative addres be effected.

- Question arises because of the "Type". There is this "Type" that
you specify which can have values "Invoice", "Delivery", Alternate
Delivery" and "Swift". So, if my "Type" was lets say "Invoice" then
does it mean that the alternate address will be printed only on the
Invoice and not on any of the other documents? Similar question for
the other types.

Please explain and help answer the questions above.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM