Hi Harsha,
         Yes I think this has to be a mod. Just checking to make
sure if there was some alternate solution. Thanks for your reply.
  -Ram

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Harry Deshpande"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Ram
>

> This will require a modification, I don't think you can do this in
> standard Axapta.
>

> Regards
>

> harshawardhan
>

>   _____

Item
> from finance perspective. I am trying to achieve the following
>
> *      Perform shipments at the component level while the sales
> order is at the parent(BOM)level
> *      Be able to track what components have been shipped and what
> components are still to be shipped (backorder)
> *      Create invoices at the parent level without having to have
> relationship to the actually shipped components
> *      Ability to verify that sales orders that shipped
completely,
> have been invoiced completely
> *      Allow sales history analysis at the parent level (i.e. How
> many (BOM)items did we sell last year?)
>
> Any ideas? Thanks
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> click here

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129g9bsr5/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
76/

D=groups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1092511844/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*
htt
> p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
> s/S=:HM/A=2164331/rand=395919432>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *     To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Uns

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM