Hi

I would be suprised if you cant do this by printing to an ascii file
and then importing as a Tab separated file.

Consider using AtlasXL it is a far more elegant way of accessing
Axapta Data within Excel

Hope this helps
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to export Trail Balance Sheet ( basiclly trying to
save the query output as a file) in Excel Sheet. But, the options
that already there are ASCII, HTML , RTF and PDF.

> I have the following options to convert them to Excel file:
>
> 1. We can save the .html file and save as .xls
>
> 2. Save as TXT and export to excel format. ( But its not working
properly)

> Is there any way to export the data directly into EXCEL format?. I
am willing to write some code also.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM