No compile is required.  Try it with a simple case like putting a break on a line in
Forms/InventTable.init(), open InventTable form and let us know the result.

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : userm1837 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 1 septembre 2004 10:59
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Activate debugger

I have it on a line that starts with a select but debugger window
does not pop up. Do I have to compile the method after this or what?

Thanks

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Steeve Gilbert"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can check in Tools -> Options -> Development (Tab) -> Debug
mode, be sure it's on "When Breakpoint".  The only other thing I
could see is that you put the break on an invalid line like that :

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM