From: Harry Deshpande [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 September 2004 4:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Bank reconsilation

Hi Steve!

We had to write a utility to cancel bank reconciliation. I don’t see how you can handle this with a job.

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems you have a major bug

In case of bank reconciliations where a manual entry has been created, reconciling the bank account posts the entry into ledger. Now if you un-reconcile the statement with a job, make whatever changes you are making and re-reconcile the statement, one more entry will be posted to the GL.

Regards

harry