Ravi,

I am just comming out of the webcast presented by you
on MBS Axapta. It was really great! Hope you willl have
couple of sessions like this again

Also if you could throw some more information on Benifits
management and HR in general,it would be great. Do you
 have a write up or PPT or anthing on the same.

Regards
Bob

rdeshpa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Axapta does not have a Payroll module right now. Payroll
functionality in Axapta is limited to storing limited amount of
payroll related information.

In any case, the data that you would send to a payroll system from
any HR system depends on the payroll service provider/system. You
should be asking Paychex to provide you this information. You would
typically send earnings and deduction related data to the payroll
system.

We are an Axapta ISV. We have built HR Benefits module for Axapta.
Our product has the capability to interface with any payroll system
to send benefits deduction information. This capability can be used
to interface other information (like earnings) too.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "madtrs"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for your response. The Payroll system is Paychex Preview.  I
> am in the US.
>

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Chris Nicely
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > What country are you in and are you trying to build a payroll
> system or use and existing one?  If so what one?
> >
> > I ask this because payroll is very country specific, between
> privacy laws, taxation information, and various benefit information
> & calculations you could need very little or a lot of information.
> >
> > There is no such thing as typical information it depends on how
> you as a business operate, the benefits you offer and how automated
> you want you system to be.
> >

> > I will need to look at Axapta HR again but I don't remember it
> being very heavy in HR functionality, or calculations which mean
> either you do more by hand, use an extremely comprehensive payroll
> system or develop what you need within Axapta.
> >
> > But an easy answer to you question is you need to interface what
> your payroll system requires  ;>)
> >

> > Chris
> >

> > madtrs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know typically what data must be interfaced from an
> > Axapta HR to a Payroll system?  All information would be greatly
> > appreciated.  I'm at a loss.
> >
> > Thanks...
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> > Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here