I have had same problems. In Administration - Inquiries - Database -
locking database users. This helps identify the SPID of the user
that's causing the locking. If you go to Query Analyser - type in
sp_who "bmssa" or sp_who. This gives you the user list and you can
figure out which user (spids) are locking or blocking each other.
from this you can figure out the user and therefore the process that
is causing the blocking.

You could switch on the transaction locking, there is a document out
there somewhere which tells you how this works. This might help.
Other wise i think the only solution is to go into x++ code and play
around with the TTS statements to reduce the scope and length of the
locking. Also changing x++ code to native sql code is much quicker
but can be tricky. Ive done this in a couple of places, using the
connection and statement objects and updating axapta tables using
SQL instead of x++ updates.

hope this helps somewhat,
mike

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "subhamit59"