Hi Bob

I think the same report that prints the Credit Note for the a Sales Order is the same report that prints the credit note and likewise for a Purchase order. The reports are SalesInvoice and PurchInvoice respectively. For your implementation both reports may have multiple designs and the text with the caption "Invoice txt" may be varied to say "Credit Note" or "Sales Order". Hope I am of some help to you.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2400, 2412, 2227
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have spent a lot of time looking but have not been able to find any
report that is called anything like a Credit Note looking under Reports in
the AOT. Any help will be greatly appreciated or if anyone can tell me a
way to search for the report names.

I need to know the name of the Reports in the AOT that prints the Credit
Notes documents? There is a Credit Note document that can be printed out of
Accounts Payable based on a purchase order. There is also a Credit Note
document that may be printed out of Accounts Receivable based on a sales
order. Both documents say Credit Note on them. I need to find the report
names of both documents.

Thanks and best regards,

                           Bob

Bob Brinker