that's what i say

From: Jim Jo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 17 september 2004 9:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Closing

I think you can turn off average cost using the standard cost. But in this case the cost is considered known !. The cost is a standard .. and profit and loss on issue and reciept can be tracked from the accounts!.

If its not stanndard cost , axapta always uses an average cost on every sales !.

Right ?

Jim

Van Den Langenbergh Gunther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If financial inventory is on (inventory dimension) average cost is not per item but per batch (I think this is what you mean by "actual cost").
The only way to not have awp (temporary is to use standard cost (inventory model group)