Hi all,

I am looking for some documentation on a specific implementation stage.
Need to take in the client's opening balances into Axapta.

The opening balances that should be imported into Axapta are -
Opening balances of Ledger Accounts
Ledger Account-wise, dimension-wise opening balances
Opening balances of inventory
        Inventory dimension-wise quantity and rates
Opening balances of Customers
Customer-wise, invoice-wise invoice amounts
Customer-wise, invoice-wise receipt amounts
Customer-wise advance receipts
Opening balances of Vendors
Vendor-wise, invoice-wise invoice amounts
Vendor-wise, invoice-wise payment amounts
Customer-wise advance payments
Open Sales Orders
Open Sales Orders of different status
Open Sales Orders after posting packing slip
Open Purchase Orders
Open Purchase Orders of different status
Open Purchase Orders after receipts list
Open Purchase Orders after posting packing slip
Open Quarantine Orders
Open Quarantine Orders of different status
Open Work Orders

Regards, Naveen.