Hello,

the best way is to overwrite every method on the
form-control, the datasource-field, the datasource
and the table.
put an output (write to file or print) before and after
the super()-call
public boolean validatefield(int fieldid)
{
print "table-validatefield before super";
super();
print "table-validatefield after super";
}

on this way you will see, the validation sequence is
exact how its in the advanced x++ manual.

best wishes,

SebDra

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "dgaethofs"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM