Ive been working with the weighted average cost in Axapta for a little while
and it is a bit tricky.  First off you must make sure your items are set to
average cost,  secondly make sure that all your purchase orders are
at "invoiced" .  If you are looking for the cost to update at packing slip
this doesn't happen in Axapta.

If you give me a example I can try to be more helpful.

Sharon Cooper

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM