Irving,

You can instruct the customer to print the report to file in HTML format.  It can then me opened and formatted in either internet explorer or Microsoft excel.

If the screen width is not enough to accomodate the memo field in axapta then the text will not print in print preview.

Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

First, thank you for the help I have received so far!

Now, I'm printing af report with two fields. One of the fields is a
description (memo) of documentation needed to an item. This
description can easily be two-three pages of text.

Now, I calculate the height of the field, I can see some of it on
the screen, nothing comes out when I print it but it I save the
report in a file on the harddisk then I get all the text.
Sadly, the customer wants to print the report.

Do anyone have an idea?

Regards

Irving

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor