The AP and AR Agings are sometimes different because items have been settled against transactions in the next month.  Did you check this?  If that is the case you can correct the date of settlement.

Hope that helps
Michelle

Roberto Pineda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to All.

I issue an Aging Analysis Report for a prior month for accounts
payable or accounts receivable but the total shown for the report does
not agree the total for this account in the G/L for the same date.
I've checked and both have the same transactions posted.

Anyone knows why?
Thanks a lot

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM