De : Hardi T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 1 octobre 2004 00:58
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: AW: RE : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Multi-language users

Jim, Steeve, Sun Fen
Thanks for your feed back

So when I want to have different language (on the user
interface) for each user (e.g. user A =english, user
B=danish, etc) how should I manage this?
Do you mean configuration on Axapta Configuration Utility?
Isn't it affect to the whole login to one particular
workstation, is it?
CMIIW

Best regards

Hardi T/columbusindo