Hi All,

I am trying to produce a report but am not getting the expected results.
First I created a report template that contains 3 Header sections, a
Programmable section and a Footer section. Then I used the Report Wizard to
produce the report entering my template when it was called for. The report
has 2 Data Sources.

The 1st Header section I defined in the Template with company name, logo,
etc and it is working fine.

The problem I am having is getting the fields to the 2nd and 3rd  header
sections of the report which I want to populate from a Data Source. If I
look at the AutoDesignSpecs I do not see any of the Header sections.

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.