hi buddy ! ..

  I am not closing a finacial year. Jus feeding in the opening balances though the general journal !

  The one you have done before it goes live !! ..got it ?

smile !

jim.

bikash chanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi jim
if u don't mine can u send me a exactly navigation how can u only import opening balances in axapta. because if i know whenever we r  closing fiscal year ,opening balance automatically transfer next year.
plese send me how can i only import opening balance in axapta.

bikash
Jim Jo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bikash,

 Thanks for the reply. I tried what you sent me!. But no success.

  What I am doing is , I am trying to import opening balances to axapta and i get this error when i validate the journal. There are a lot of lines in the general journal. if i validate it one by one there is no error. but when I do the same for all the lines i get this funny thing which stops me proceeding further. he shouts at me saying that the amount is too little!.

 any idea ?
thanks

Jim
bikash chanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jim
 i send u two pic .
i think you round off higher  and amount send a little. u do one think .first
go exchange rate -> round off. (and fill up attach pic figure)
secound goto account receivable-> parameter -> settlement (and fill up attach pic figure)
third goto account payable -> parameter -> settlement(and fill up attach pic figure)
hope every thing goes well
plese let me inform what happen . if any problem please send me again message togather detail information (what r u exactly doing )
bikash chanda

Jim Jo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi  All,

I go this error when I validated the journal lines in general journal. Basically I was trying to post the opening balances. Can anyone tell me whats the cause of this error and what should i do to get rid on this error ???.

Attached the pic of the error

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Do you Yahoo!?

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Error.doc

Do you Yahoo!?

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=parameter.doc

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor