Hi all,

Based on my experience, when I was new in Axapta, I learned it from its
training materials (you can find them in Axapta CD, in folder Guides. When
I got confused after reading the contents of the materials, I just went
directly to the exercises of each chapter of the materials. Usually, you
can find each solution for each exercise in the last part of each training
material. Just simulate the solution in Axapta. Good luck.

Rgrds,

Ferry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM