From: birzanto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 11:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Capacity Requirement Planning in
Axapta

Dear all,

I would like to know where in Axapta can we calculate the rough capacity
requirement (e.g. annual) based on forecast quantity that we want to
produce, say in the next year. Can we get the total required time for
Product X in Work Center C for example? And how to do the levelling if
the required capacity is more than the capacity available?

Thank you in advance.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM