From: gianduca79 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 October 2004 00:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: PREVENT INVOICE UPDATING

Ok, I understand, but I must associate to this lending of items a
packing slip (a document). Is there a solution for this?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], vaibhav pednekar

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293b2qg3/M=294855.5468653.6549235.30011
> > 76/

D=groups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1097246858/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*