Dear All,

Thank you in advance.

Can anybody help me out with code for the following requirement.

After master scheduling is run, we get planned orders.

Now once the planned purchase orders are generated, i want to firm
them in the following way -

One Purchase order for items from same item group with same
warehouse and supplied by same vendors.

I have setup the item coverage and per warehouse min & max quantity.

i get the planned orders but in standard axapta i can only group
them based on vendor and buyer group.

By this one Purchased order for one vendor of items belonging to one
buyer group, but the warehouse are different.

i want to control till the warehouse level.

can anybody help me on this, its urgent.

Thank you
best regards
vaibhav

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM