Hi James

* FIFO
* Close has been run each month before compare
* Inventory is higher than GL
* Comparing GL Trial Balance to
Inventory>Reports>Statistics>Physical Inventory by Dimension
* Version 3.0 Build#1951.2410/514-90 SP2/OP023-19
* Inventory accounts have been locked and reviewed for any journals
posted to them just in case something got through.
* Have run reconciliation report and have no variance in the report

FYI we have negative stock turned on.

Regards
Mark

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "James Flavell"

of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM