From: Subrahmanyam Mamidi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 22 October 2004 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] database synch problem

I used to do in the following way.

1. Take the back up of those two tables. It will prompt you delete those two table in order to have a succesful synchronization. you can click on OK .

2. You can reimport them back if you really feel that they are imp to you.

If you want to get more help, may be you need to post the error mesages or DB report.

many thanks,
Subbu

serioga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I activated new configuration keys and added new menu items (Checks,
Invoices, etc.) in my test company that I am configuring from
scratch.  When I run database synchronization, the process fails on
two data tables.  What is a proper way to identify the problem
tables, to debug and to resolve issues of this kind so I can synch
the database and live happily ever after?

Thank you in advance,

Serioga

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?