Where ever you want to print page and pagetotals, you may want to write a small method like below.

 pageNum:

  return StrFmt("Page", element.page()); and return StrFmt ( " Total Page ",  element.pagesTotal())

And you may want to fill in the lable fields in order to show " Page 1 of 3"...something like.
thanks,
subbu

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All,

There are some Data Methods, in reports for example like Page and
PagesTotal, that do not seem to be defined within the report. Are these
Data Methods defined somewhere and what are the other ones or am I missing
something?

Thanks in Advance and I really Appreciate the on-going help I have
received,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.