We also have the same problem. For this we make customized reports/slips because warehouse usually requires slip for transporting. the journal or autoreport doesn't solve this problem.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 6:20 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Transfer journal

When using a transfer journal to move stock from one warehouse to
another, there is no facility to print delivery notes or for that
matter, any accompanying paperwork for the movement. This means that
the stock will be despatched "blind" from the despatch warehouse and
received "blind" at the receiving warehouse. The system also does not
supply a picking list for the stock to be transferred.

Are we using the wrong facility or is there a solution to this
problem.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here