Hi guys

I am new to axapta and I have what is probably a simple question.

I need to customise  the trial balance report(under
GeneralLedger/Reports/Transactions/Periodic).

I need to add the Dimensions Cost Center,Department,Purpose to the
report form so that I can report according to these criteria.At the
moment you can report by  ledger account.I do not want to add the
fields to the Dialog which is created dynamically but to the form
(called Dialog).

My question is : where do I find the code that adds the fields
labelled ledger account, Printer and print medium because if I can
locate this I can easily add my fields.

Thanks Rowan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM