Thanks steve, but I did try that.

I have tried to transfer the data (args.record(tablename)) to class,
and then step through them using getfirst and getnext, but it's only
when I manually mark the records that it works.

The customer wants to be able to filter records (ctrl + F3), and
then nothing more than push the button - they might have more than
100 records plus the want to save time. And since Axapta are able to
filter the records, the used selection must be attainable.

I have also tried to transfer datasource query and queryrun. The
query gives me all records in the form, it doesn't filter the
records. The queryrun only gives an output depending on which record
the cursor is standing on.

I hope someone have some idea.

Regards

Irving

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Steeve Gilbert"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know how to get that filter but what I would do in that
case is use getFirst and getNext method on the FormDataSource to
browse the selected record.  Maybe that will help you.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM