Hello.

It is my understanding that once an entry is posted,
it becomes a permanent record.

I have a customer that wants to be able to:
1.     Change or update information to records that
have been posted
2.     Void an entry by eliminating the entry as if it
never existed
3.     Void an invoice and be able to use the invoice
number again while maintaining the Reject Duplicate
setup.

Is it possible to do?

Thanks a lot.

Roberto Pineda.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ˇ100 MB GRATIS!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM