Hi Thanks you for your info. Howver, I couldn't find Database log in the mentioned place. Is it a licenced one???????????

Wolfgang Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.
Go to Administration / Setup / Database log.
There you set up the tables and the actions that you would like to log (insert, modify, delete).
From now on all the selected actions for the selected tables are written into the log.
You can find the log here:
Adminstration / inquiries / database log.
There is also a report.

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

where do I get Axapta database log?. The record info doesn't give much info. Do you use some kind of tool for this or do you use SQL DB logging tool on a particular table?.
can you please share your exp with me?.
many thanks,
Subbu

Wolfgang Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi.
Maybe you could use the Axapta database log for that purpose?
There you can set up all tables to keep track of insert, modify or delete actions.
So after setting it up for the specific tables you just need to take a look in the log.
Wolfgang.

Hennie Potgieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way of determining in code which module a user is currently
working in?  I need to determine if a user is maintaining alternate
addresses from SalesLedger, PurchaseLedger or CRM side but have no clue.

Thanks,
   Hennie

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?