Hi All,

I have spent several hours without success trying to add ModelGroupId from
the InventTable to the PurchPackingSlip report. Can anyone tell me what I
am doing wrong? Your help would be very appreciated.

I tried to do it using a method and also by adding InventTable as a data
source and neither worked.

***** Method approach:
The method I created is listed below. First I inserted the new method where
I thought it should go. When that did not work I tried several other places
in the report. The message I keep getting is ?Unknown source for data
method GetModelGroupID?. I do not understand the error message and cannot
get past the compile step.

display ModelGroupId GetModelGroupId()
{
    return InventTable::find(VendPackingSlipTrans.ItemId).ModelGroupId;
}

***** Data Source Approach
When I  added the InventTable as a data source no error was returned and
the label printed on the report but not the ModelGroupId itself. The
relationship I used is shown below.

VendPackingSlipTrans.ItemId = = InventTable.ItemId
*****

 Thanks in Advance,
Bob

Bob Brinker