Hi Subbu,

I am trying to print the Model Group on the item Detail line as each item could have a different Model Group.

Thanks so much for your timely and extensive help. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
(630)368-1046 x/230
(630)368-1050 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/31/2004 10:18 AM PST
Please respond to Axapta-Knowledge-Village