From: Subbu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 4 november 2004 3:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Isn't weired with Axapta?

Ax3.0 with SP3:

Hi,
I have created a new vendor and attached payment terms to 'A'.
I went to the table and deleted record 'A'. Now, I came to the vendor
which I just created and found still its using payment terms 'A' even
though its deleted at the table level.

I have two questions.

1. Do you think if it is allowed to delete a record when its in use?
   is it not violating the RDMS concept against the data integrity?

2. Its still showing up the 'A'. I cleared the user cache, but still its
showing 'A' for the vendor.

I am just wondering if you accept this issue with me.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!.
Is Axapta going to screw my Implemetation ( Largest in USA )? I don't
want to support this type of systems!.

Thanks,
Subbu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM