Hi

I have created a form with out a Data Source i.e. without linking
form to a datbase table. I put a String edit control on it.I am  able
to use properties like background color and change values at run time
but when i go for the enetered text in that control , i want to take
input and want to store in some variable. I am unable to do it.

How we can excess the value which is entered in text box and can
store it in some variable. So that that variable can be used for
other purpose.

how it can be done ??

Pls help me to find solution .
Waiting for ur responses.