From: Gokhan Can [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 8:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mutliple Workcenters with same operation

Hi all;

I have a problem about work centers and operations.

I usually do an operation with one work center but If another work center is empty I can divide my
operation into two parallel operations in one route .

But in axapta it does not let me to do this

as an example I can make holes on a plate by automated machine but if I have my manually machine  empty I can make some of holes by using manually machine.

10   primary           operation 1    workctr1    0
20   secondary       operation 2    workctr2    0

I get an error right here

Has anybody noticed this kind of problem?

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here