hello ottawa,

You can try using the Pallet types and Pallets from
Inventory breakdown to record the qty under each type
of shipment carrier.

need some modifications here.

About the forecast, u need to generate a report based
on your requirement.

The delivery date which u confirm to the client must
be recorded in the sales order form, and from that
delivery date u can generate the forecast report.

In Item master under setup tab - in warehouse
management column, u have pallet type, pallet
quantity, per layer qty fields, but this will be
available to you only if u have purchased the
warehouse managment modules.

I assume you have already bought theses licenses.

Currently in axapta - its only one to one
relationship, you can have setup modify to have a
table which will hold relation to different type of
pallets.

so the report will be combination of pallet types and
the forecast based on the delivery date in your sales
order lines or header - as per ur requirement.

please provide your feedback on this.

regards
Vaibhav Pednekar
--- James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you accurately use the delivery date ('estaimted
> date' on inventorytrans)
> then you should be able to just use the
> inventorytrans report filtered on
> recipt/issue status (sorry I dont know exactly where
> you inventory trans are
> going to be generated from) and this estaimted date
> field....
>
> Carrier capacity is I guess something you will have
> to modify ....

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM