Hi subbu,

its really big,

But, do you
> think its a good practice to setup other european
> companies in the US environment due to differeces in
> the Tables FIelds of the same table in both
> environments?.

--- I really dont know how to answer this question.
but you can develop some new tables which can capture
the data which you require from other companies.

Example - You import stock data or Projects data from
european company A and send it to US main or HO
company.
Here u can import to a custom developed tables where u
can capture the company name and the relevant fields
which u require to process for some business
procedures.

For financial consolidation you can just import the
trail balances form each company into one company
(i.e. database)where you can do the consolidation and
take you reports financial statements.

Managing you supply chain is to want extent, only for
decision making or some approval process or other
linked process are carried out in different country,
example - US has control and it will execute some
process on the supply chain related things (I dont
know, just making up something)

For this u can figure out what details level of
information is required.

Once again, does your supply chain information
dependent on the statutory requirements of each
company, if not then you can customize a generic
module which will have tables and forms and reports
(standarized) across all your installations (72
companies) to hold the respective data in able to meet
your supply chain requirements

We have three different databases -
1 - The company itself (Based on companies)
2 - The country database (Only for financial
consolidation of all companies in one country)
3- The Group database ( Only for financail
consolidation of the countries)

You can work out, but i think at this stage it will be
difficult to meet all the requirements.

welcome
with best regards
vaibhav pednekar