Malcolm & James,

Thanks so much for your reply. That is exactly what I was looking for and solved my problem.

Sincerely,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
(630)368-1046 x/230
(630)368-1050 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Malcolm Burtt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/08/2004 12:56 PM GMT
Please respond to Axapta-Knowledge-Village

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
bcc:
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Adding Conditions to the Range of a Query

Hi

Try the following....

queryBuild.dataSourceTable(tableNum(SalesLine)).addRange(fieldnum(SalesLine,remainSalesFinancial)).value(">0");

Malcolm Burtt
Global IT Group
"Business Solutions designed for YOUR business processes"
Global IT Group is the trading name of Touchstone Global Business Solutions Ltd. and is part of the Touchstone Group PLC.